Kyle Lockwood JP
Melton and Bacchus Marsh Police Station JP Hours
JP's are also available at the following times, you can walk-in, there's no need to make an appointment;
Melton Police Station | WALK-IN
10am — 2pm & 6pm — 8pm MON to THU
10am — 2pm & 4pm — 6pm FRI
Bacchus Marsh Police Station | WALK-IN
10am — 12:30pm MON
5pm — 7pm TUES & WED
5:30pm — 7:30pm THU
Before booking with Kyle, please read the following;
Kyle Lockwood JP is based in the new Melbourne western suburb of Cobblebank. Kyle was appointed by the state Governor in 2021 and is trained as an independent witness and can assist by;
- certifying true copies of an original.
- certifying a person's identity.
- attestation of a power of attorney.
- taking oaths and affirmations.
- witnessing a statutory declaration.
- witnessing an affidavit for court.
- witnessing medical treatment decision maker documents.
- witnessing advanced care directive documents.
- witnessing proof of life documents.
- witnessing birth, death and marrage documents.
- witnessing divorce documents.
- witnessing national police checks.
- witnessing AHPRA documents.
- witnessing Victoria land title documents.
- witnessing Queensland land title documents.
...and many others (more than 500+) document types!
Before booking check that an Australian JP is allowed to witness your documents, and let Kyle know beforehand if you have lots of documents for witnessing or certifying, have all your paperwork ready and do not pre-sign your documents.
- JPs do not provide legal advice.
- For long appointments such as an attestation of a power of attorney, you must make a booking.
- JPs are not a Notary Public, unless stipulated otherwise, most overseas documents cannot be witnessed by a JP, and must be signed by a Notary Public or a consular official.
- If you can’t make it to your appointment please contact Kyle and cancel at least a few hours beforehand.
- JP services are completely free. By law Justices of the Peace cannot charge or accept gifts for their services.
See Kyle Lockwood JP
Melton & Moorabool
MON | WALK-IN 6 — 8pm
Melton Police Station
TUE | WALK-IN 5 — 7pm
Bacchus Marsh Police Station
WED | UNAVAILABLE
THU | UNAVAILABLE
FRI | BOOKINGS 3 — 4pm
Melton Police Station
Can't make an appointment with Kyle Lockwood JP?
If you have made a prior booking please cancel it by contacting Kyle by phone, text or email.
Can’t find a suitable time? JPs volunteer all over Victoria and can be contacted by searching either the Justice Department, or the Royal Victorian Association of Honorary Justices websites on the buttons below;
Kyle is a member of the Royal Victorian Association of Honorary Justices, and the RVAHJ run a very good online remote witnessing service. You can make your booking by clicking on the button below.
A full checklist and other forms from the Royal Victorian Association of Honorary Justices (RVAHJ) are below;
I acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which I operate today. I pay my respects to their Elders past, present and future, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.